GUESS WHAT?!

12:34 AM


Guess what bloggeys?!!!! It's 00:40 AM RIGHT NOW. And I'm here, can't sleep, trying to do something, but don't know why until I took my pencil and a paper. Yeah, and an eraser. And drew. I haven't drew anything in a while, like, since before the National Exam. Well I actually can't draw. My drawing sucks, but I always wanted to do it. And here it is.................. something scary that you probably never wanted to see.... a piece of a crap drawing of mine.


:O I probably has just done something stupid, showing off the crap. I don't know what to put here, on my blog. There are, honestly, like a million thoughts flying on my mind that I want to share, but apparently these tons of thoughts isn't a good thing, because I don't know where to start.

Aaaand yeah, I still doing my final exam. The real final one. Yeah, the school called it as "UN RSBI" but I think the terminology is just too exaggerated. But I'm not sick with exam, seriously. I'm sick of poser, I'm sick of two-faced person, I'm sick of everything's fake, I'm sick because the originality is dead. I'm sick because these things are surrounding me like hell.

I really need to stop this because apparently it's almost 1 AM. sooooo bye!!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Shout Box






Follow me