a Post. Finally

12:43 PM


Ohaider bloggeys!!! How's life? Well, mine is superb. And I feel totally superb as well.

I've got things to share, the first is I just finished the National Examination last week. YAY! Feel happy, a little bit.


The next thing, is that I want to show you all a video, created by me. So, I joined the ThinkQuest International Competition. My team consist of 6 students from 4 countries, Indonesia, Italy, Romania and USA. We created a website and my main job is make the video about the similarities and differences of schools around the world and do some graphics on the website. So... here it is I proudly presents the video.


Aaaand oh, by the way I TRULY NEED to go to the bookshop and buy some books, like Paper Towns, The Hunger Games, Uglies, and the english version of City of Bones. and hey, I just read 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' by Stephen Chbosky, by the way. 4 stars. Hint for you guys if you want to read the book, I recommend you to set up a playlist first. A playlist of some sad and mellow songs because it will give you feeling when you read the book. I put these songs when I read the book: You Had Me At Hello by ADTR, Marching Band, Strange, Holes Inside by Joe Brooks.

I am now making lucky stars origami to fill my spare time. I once heard that every 1000 stars we made could grant us a wish. So... by this time I just got 100 -_- You should make a thousand too!!

I may be need to go to the nail shop because when I see those girl using a very cute nail polish, I feel like want to polish my nails too.


And plus, my hair sucks. I also need to go to salon because I haven't been there for, like, two months, since I am very busy with school, the project, courseworks, preparing the exam and my courses which is on the weekend -_- But now there are NO MORE those sulky thingy, because the exam was over, and project is now closed.


FRESHMAN! I'm gonna be a freshman in two months and half! Not really stoked because being a freshman is actually sucks.

The last thing. I currently jamming to:

- All Signs Point To Lauderdale - ADTR
- Rooftops - Lostprophet
- Thanks For Nothing - The Downtown Fiction
- Sugar, We're Goin' Down - Fall Out Boy
- Have Faith In Me - ADTR

"I hate this town, it's so washed up
And all my friends don't give a fuck
they'll tell me that it's just bad luck
when will I find where I fit in"


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Shout Box






Follow me