#7 - #15

7:24 PM


Well. Things that I wanna say to you is... Blame those school stuffs, bcs those school stuffs are the reason why I didn't do this 30 days Challenge. The bell ringing at 6:30 AM, and school's end at 4:30 PM. Yeah it could be 4:00 PM, according to the situation. I've got homeworks, assignments, daily tests, try out, gaaaaah and everything.

So that now, I'm gonna post #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 and #15 at one post.

Day 7- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

This kinda hard because no one gives me a big impact on my life. And if it's there is, I am now so lazy to think who that person is ._.

Day 8- Short term goals for this month and why

This month's goals? Well, I have some
1. Pass the mid term with flying color
2. Got no remedial for all the test
3. What else? Coming soon -_-

Day 9- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

Something that I'm proud of in the past few days is........ This is not pas few days actually, but past few months.

Yeah. Just click at the picture to enlarge, and see what makes me proud at past few months.

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

I don't have any list of songs that I'm listened when I'm happy sad bored or anything. I'm just listen to songs, but yeah I confess if some songs are make me sad, make me have a spirit, make me wanna sing it loud too or make me happy.

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends

Another picture? k then, I'll give you this. An old picture, not that old I mean. This is me at the left and Dea at the right, she's now wearing veil and have to confess it, she looks more beautiful and confess again, all my friends that now wearing veil looks more beautiful than before. I wanna weir it too, but I'm not ready yet for this time. High School maybe? Yeah, let's see


Day 12- How you found out about blogging and why you have one

How I found out about blogging? It's 2 years ago actually, when I clicked a link that someone gave to me. I don't know what is blog at first, but then when I looked at that person blog, whoaaaaa I think it's interesting to have one. I could write all the things that I wanna share and people can read mine.

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

No one hurts me recently. Yeah, I bet.

Day 14- A picture of you and your family




Day 15- Put you iPod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play

I don't use iPod, so I use iTunes on my laptop. Here we go

1. Lost in Stereo - All Time Low
2. From Yesterday - 30 Seconds To Mars
3. Smile For the Papparazzi - Cobra Sraship
4. Still In Love With You - Jonas Brothers
5. The Boys You Do (Get Back at You) - The Summer Set
6. That's How You Know - Demi Lovato
7. Everything I Ask For - The Maine
8. Sometime - A Rocket To The Moon (sofa king in love with this song!!!)
9. Wordplay - Jason Mraz
10. Heartbreak Warfare - John Mayer

Fiuh. Finally. I'm done.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Shout Box






Follow me